What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the computer when a website
is visited by a user.
Cookies are used to make browsing the site easier and improve the user experience.
Text stores information that the site is able to read when it is viewed in a
second moment. Some of these cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site, others are
instead useful to the visitor because able to securely store, for example, the user name or the
language settings. The advantage of having installed cookies on your pc is that you have no more
the need to fill out the same information every time you want to access a website visited previously.
This type of cookies concerns, in detail, the navigation cookies, the session cookies, the analytics cookies
(for the collection, in an aggregated and anonymous form, of the informations on the users who visit the site) or the functionality cookies
(for example the choice of the language, the products in the cart).
Argenteria MB uses the cookies to give a better shopping experience to its customers.
The collected data by cookies are solely and strictly intended for internal use and are never transmitted
to unauthorized third parties.
functioning of the site, needs a consent from the customer.
Anyway, you can always set the option to not receive cookies on your browser.
However, please remember that if you disable the cookies you can’t correctly navigate on the website.
How to disable cookies
You can change your browser’s option to turn off cookies through a very simple procedure.
Caution: disabling cookies both username and password will no longer be stored on the site login box.
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the "Alt" button on your keyboard
3. In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select "Tools" and then "Options"
4. Next, select the "Privacy" tab
5. Go to "Timeline Settings" and then "Use settings customized "
Uncheck "Accept cookies from sites" and save your preferences.
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click on the "Tools" then "Internet Options"
3. Select the "Privacy" tab and move the slider to the level of privacy you want
to set (upward to block all cookies or downward to allow it all).
4. Then click on OK
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the "Tools"
3. Select "Settings" and then "Advanced Settings"
4. Select "Content Settings" under "Privacy"
5. In the "Cookies" tab, you can clear cookies, and save your preferences
1. Open Safari
2. Select "Preferences" in the toolbar, then select the "Security" tab in the dialog box that follows
3. In the "Accept Cookies" section, you can specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites.
For more information click on the Help button (labeled with a question mark)
4. For more information about cookies that are stored on your computer, click on "Show Cookies".